NMR@kofo is an analytical service department, which provides unbiased and specialized expertise for NMR-related analytical requirements in the field of chemistry and catalysis from local as well as external laboratories. Our experienced team provides know-how that spans many fields of applications and our state-of-the-art equipment offers a wide range of technical capabilities:
- Structural Characterization and Elucidation
- Kinetic Experiments and In-Situ Reaction Monitoring
- Variable Temperature NMR and Thermodynamic Studies
- Para-Hydrogen Induced Polarization (PHIP) NMR
- High-Pressure NMR
- Protein NMR
- Diffusion Experiments
- 3D-Structure and Dynamics Modelling
- Multicomponent Analysis
- Static and MAS Solid-state NMR
NMR data for many different NMR-active spins have been collected in recent years: e.g. 1H, 2H, 11B, 13C, 15N, 17O, 19F, 27Al, 29Si, 31P, 77Se, 95Mo, 103Rh, 109Ag, 119Sn, 183W, and 195 Pt.
The department also has access to numerous NMR tools for processing, analysis, simulation and databases.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have special NMR needs.
INTRANET: For practical information and department rules (internal use only).