AK 20 Workshop of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kristallographie: "Crystallography in Materials Science: Future Developments & Career Options" - program is online
Online-Workshop October 04 - 05, 2021
The workshop is intended for graduate students, PhD students, and young scientists active in solid-state research (chemistry, physics), geosciences, crystallography, and materials science.
During the workshop, the following topics will be addressed:
- Method development at large research facilities
- New techniques
- Career perspective for young graduates in academia, industry, public service and at large research facilities.
The participants are encouraged to present their work as lightning talks. Individual problems will be discussed.
- Bernd Hinrichsen (BASF Ludwigshafen)
- Ariane Friedemann (Polizei Bremen)
- Mirijam Zobel (RWTH Aachen University)
- Martin Etter (Petra III DESY Hamburg)
- Anatoliy Senyshyn (FRM II Munich)
Location and Time:
October 04, 2021, 10:00 – October 05, 2021, 16:00
The workshop will take place as an Online-Meeting via Zoom.
The online meeting is free of charge.
The official language of the workshop is English.
Please send an email for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you intend to give a presentation, lease also send the title of your contribution.
The workshop is limited to 50 participants.