Stellenangebot vom 17. Oktober 2023
The RESOLV-embedded integrated Graduate School Solvation Science (iGSS) offers two PhD scholarships for international graduate students in collaboration with the Graduate School Scholarship Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The scholarships will be awarded in 2024 and funded by DAAD for up to 4 years. DAAD PhD Scholarships for international graduate students at the integrated Graduate School Solvation Science within RESOLV
The iGSS seeks to attract top-level and highly motivated graduate students who will work in an inspiring and exciting research environment. The graduate program combines cutting-edge research with a curriculum of lectures, colloquia, and workshops, augmented by international experiences.
- Working on a cutting-edge research topic that is related to the interdisciplinary field of Solvation Science and complete your doctorate degree; for more information, please refer to our website (www.solvation.de).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be embedded in a high-profile research environment with access to the latest research infrastructure.
- You will be integrated within the International Faculty Solvation Science network that includes over 20 leading
- research institutions worldwide to gain international work experience during a funded 2 – 3 month internship.
- You will benefit from personal development opportunities, the entrepreneurial attitude within RESOLV, and a broad spectrum of lectures as well as transferable skills courses.
- You will enhance your science communication skills by presenting your research to the public.
- You will be provided with funding for attending international conferences.
- You are fascinated by the interdisciplinary research field Solvation Science.
- You hold an A-grade qualifying degree at Master or Diploma level from a recognized international university or are a very good Master or Diploma student in your last year of studies; degrees in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry,
- Chemical Engineering, or a related discipline will be accepted.
- At the time of the nomination (estimated January 2024), your last final exam should have taken place during the past six years or if you are at the time of your application still a Master or Diploma student in your last year, you should hold an A-grade degree at the time of the start of the scholarship.
- You have very good English language skills (equal to B2, oral and writing).
- You are a non-German citizen and at the time of the nomination (estimated January 2024) you must not have resided in Germany for more than fifteen months (exception for refugees).
The next call for applications will open on 16th of October 2023 and will be closed on 15th of December 2023.
For more information on the application rules please refer to www.solvation.de/career/graduate-school/graduate-school-scholarship-programme/gssp-application-information/.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.